Inspirational Love Quotes and Sayings


 The water shines only by the sun. And it is you who are my sun.


I swear I couldn’t love you more than I do right now, and yet I know I will tomorrow. 


I love you” begins by I, but it ends up by you.


There is a madness in loving you, a lack of reason that makes it feel so flawless.


You are the last thought in my mind before I drift off to sleep and the first thought when I wake up each morning.


You know it’s love when all you want is that person to be happy, even if you’re not part of their happiness.


Love is like a virus. It can happen to anybody at any time.



Love is like the wind, you can’t see it but you can feel it.


It’s easy to fall in love. The hard part is finding someone to catch you.



You don’t love someone for their looks, or their clothes, or for their fancy car, but because they sing a song only you can hear –






Previous Post Next Post

Contact Form